Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Entertaining in Gold

At the moment, I'm in love with gold accent decor and table setting. Depending on what colour you mix it up with, it can feel chic and feminine or glamorous and dazzling.

The Cream Event via 100 layer cake
via hellonattie pinterest
via Skonahem
The Cream Event via sitting in a tree event
via Style me pretty
I'm drooling over the gold accent dinnerware and flatware!
My favourite has to be the gold with pop colour (image 4). Which one is your favourite? Will you have a touch of gold for your Christmas entertaining this year?

x nattie

1 comment:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover